Graphically Entering Image Areas
The Video Motion Window (VM) (not for Web and Basic models) and Obscure Image Area (OA) (Secure models only) options use windows within the image sensors that you can define and modify in the Event Settings and General Event Settings dialogs.
To facilitate entering the coordinates for the window definition, you can use your mouse to define the window size and location directly in the camera's Live image.
||You cannot define image areas graphically when a dual image is displayed.
Defining New Windows
- Open the camera's Live image.
- When your camera is a dual lens model, select one lens.
Hold the [Shift] key down and left-click with your mouse on a corner of the image area.
This spot is highlighted in yellow.
Release the [Shift] key and click on the opposite corner of the image area.
The highlighted image area is now displayed as a yellow frame in the live image.
- Enter the window coordinates:
- For the Video Motion Window (VM) option by clicking on the Add Rectangle button in the Event Settings dialog.
- For the Obscure Image Area (OA) option by clicking on the Add Rectangle button in the General Event Settings dialog.
- You can select additional image areas and add them to the window definitions list by clicking on the Add Rectangle button.
- To add the window definitions to the configuration, click on the Set button in the lower part of the dialog. The yellow frame disappears and the windows are displayed instead:
- Video Motion Window (VM): dotted line rectangle with image modification bar and trigger level displayed at the bottom edge of the image.
- Obscure Image Area (OA): roughly tiled image area that prevents recognition.
- A window area can be entered graphically as often as you desire.
- When you do not click on the Add Rectangle button of the Event Settings or the General Event Settings dialog, the yellow frame or spot disappears from the live image after 60 seconds.
- When images are stored event-controlled or with a time task while the yellow frame or the highlighting is displayed, they will stored as well.
Storing the Configuration
Click on the Set button to activate your settings and to save them until the camera is rebooted.
Click on the Close button to close the dialog. While closing the dialog, the system checks the entire configuration for changes. If changes are detected, you will be asked if you would like to store the entire configuration permanently.
©2001-2022 MOBOTIX AG, Germany · http://www.mobotix.com/